Caravan and Trailer Insurance
Cover provided by Allianz Australia
Insurance for your caravan or trailer, provided by Allianz Australia.
What does Caravan and Trailer Insurance cover?
Cover for accidental loss or damage to your caravan or trailer caused by events such as accidents, or natural events such as storms or fires, as well as theft.
Discover the features
- Option to pay by the month at no extra cost 1
- Cover for accidental loss of, or damage to, your caravan or trailer Australia-wide as well as cover for accidental loss (including theft) of or damage to contents contained in your caravan caused by a covered accident or theft
- Replacement of new caravan or trailer2 where available
- Reimbursement for the cost of emergency repairs necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident, up to $500
- Cover for reasonable accommodation expenses incurred by you up to $100 per day, up to $1,000 in total, as a result of a covered accident provided your caravan was more than 100km from where it’s usually parked at night
- Up to $20 million cover for your legal liability for loss of or damage to other people’s property through an accident arising out of the use of your caravan or trailer.
For more information on Caravan & Trailer insurance, additional features available, and to get a quote, you will be directed to Allianz Australia.
2. Subject to availability. If a replacement caravan or trailer is not available, you will be paid the nominated value of the caravan or trailer, being a reasonable sum that fairly represents the value of the caravan or trailer.
Caravan and Trailer Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). St.George – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their caravan and trailer insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of up to 10% of the premium (exclusive of GST).
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Policy terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to see if this insurance is right for you. To obtain a copy of the PDS call 1800 812 133.
A target market determination has been made for this product. Please call 1800 812 133 for the target market determination.
- How you can access the personal information St.George holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by St.George and how St.George will deal with your complaint; and
- How St.George collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.