- Cover for overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses outside Australia
- Cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- Cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items
- Worldwide emergency assistance, 24/7
How to apply
Travel Insurance is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). St.George – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance as agent of Allianz, but does not guarantee the insurance. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording (PDF 578kb) to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 812 133.
- How you can access the personal information St.George holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by St.George and how St.George will deal with your complaint; and
- How St.George collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.