My Payment Preference
Provide your payment information via My Payment Preference. It’s a secure platform where you can safely provide your bank account details.
How to receive your payment
Please have the following details ready:
- The unique code found in the email or SMS we sent you
- Your payment amount
- Your date of birth
- Your nominated bank account details at any Australian bank.
Things you should know
Before you get started, it’s important that we let you know the following:
- We’ll use the banking details you supply to make your payment into an account held by you at an Australian financial institution. To keep your information secure, your details will be used for this payment only. If you receive another payment, you’ll need to follow these steps again
- Payment can only be made into an account held by you, whether individually or jointly, with an Australian financial institution
- Please note it may take up to 3 weeks to receive your payment
- If we sent you a cheque, we’ll cancel it once we register your details. If you’ve already deposited your cheque, there’s no need for any further action
- If we sent you a cheque and you don’t want to provide your payment details, you may deposit the cheque we sent you to receive your payment
- If we sent you a cheque and you don’t complete My Payment Preference within 4 months from when we sent you the first email or SMS, the cheque will be cancelled and the payment will either go to unclaimed monies or be donated to charity depending on the payment amount. If you miss this deadline, call us on 1300 130 866
- All personal information we collect about you is collected, used and disclosed by us in accordance with our Privacy Statement which is available here or by calling us on 13 33 30. Our Privacy Statement also provides information about how you can access and correct your personal information, and make a complaint. You do not have to provide us with any personal information but, if you don’t, we won’t be able to pay you via direct entry.
If you’d like to know more about our approach to fixing mistakes, you can read about our remediation program making it right.
If you have any questions or concerns, call us on the number listed in the email or SMS we sent you.
To get started select NEXT.