Lock away your money for a period of time and get a guaranteed return1.
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- No setup or monthly fees
- Flexible interest payment options
- Suitable for DIY / Self Managed Super Funds
What you get
Earn 2.55% p.a. for 12 months on balances $1,000 to less than $250,000 with interest paid at maturity1
Flexible maturity options: 1 month to 5 years
To reinvest a Term Deposit via Internet Banking please follow these steps:
- Logon to Internet Banking
- From the 'My Accounts' page select the ‘Renew now' link. (Please note, the renew now link will only be available when your Term Deposit is in its grace period)
- Choose renewal options and complete the online form
- You will be presented with a confirmation screen to ensure that all the information provided is correct and accurate.
How to apply?
Special rates will apply for a single term. Standard Term Deposit rates may apply for any subsequent term. Special rates are not available for corporate, institutional or government customers.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and important information document.
- Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Important Information Document
- Fixed Term Deposits interest rates for NSW, ACT, NT, SA & TAS.
- Fixed Term Deposits interest rates for VIC.
- Fixed Term Deposits interest rates for QLD & WA.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
BPAY® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
24/7 access is subject to systems availability. Daily transaction limits apply.
1. Following lodgement of the minimum balance requirement, the rate is guaranteed for the term of the investment. Returns may be reduced if an amount is withdrawn on a minimum 31 days’ notice prior to maturity. Term deposits are “protected accounts” under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS). Payments under the FCS are subject to a limit for each depositor. For more information see the APRA website at http://apra.gov.au