- Use Get Cash for Cardless Withdrawal to withdraw your cash anytime without a debit card on eligible accounts.
- You can save a favourite amount^ to make it even faster to do a cash withdrawal at a St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATM attached to a branch and at selected ATMs.
- Multi-lingual ATMs: Our ATMs screens are displayed in English as well as Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Italian and Japanese.
Plus, at selected St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs^^ you can also:
- Change your PIN
- Obtain a summary of balances for all your accounts
- View and print a mini-transaction history (up to last 10 transactions)
- Transfer money between linked accounts.
Audio Enabled ATMs
All of our ATMs provide audio guidance when transacting. Use any standard 3.5mm earpiece and our audio enabled ATMs will give clear verbal instructions (English) and provide confirmation of your selections at each step. The tactile labelling at the ATM can assist you with:
- Plugging in your earpiece
- Inserting your card
- Getting your cash and receipt.
You can locate an audio enabled ATM by using our branch and ATM locator or ask at your local branch for a demonstration on talking ATMs.
Coin Deposit Machine
At selected branches you can also deposit coins in a Coin Deposit Machine with your card.
An aggregated deposit limit of up to $10,000 within any 24-hour period may apply to the cash that can be deposited via a St.George Smart ATM and Coin Deposit Machine (CDM), and Bank@Post. At selected Post Offices, customers can make cash and cheque deposits (up to a daily limit of $7,000 for cash and less than $1 million for cheques. For mixed cash and cheque deposits, the total limit is less than $1 million per customer, of which no more than $7,000 can be cash).