Access your account balances from your wrist. Available on Apple Watch, Sony SmartWatch 2 and Samsung Gear 2, you can now view your account balances and the nearest ATM / branch.
Setting up your wearables is easy:
Pull up the ‘gripper’ on the St.George Mobile Banking homescreen to view the ribbon of icons. Choose the “Smart Watch” icon to activate mobile banking on your Smart Watch.
Download our Apps
- Download the Mobile Banking app
- Set up Quick Balance on your phone
- To pair the mobile banking app with your smartwatch, follow the steps above
- Please read the FAQs to ensure you have the latest app that would work on the smartwatch
Information prepared in these screens does not take into account of your financial needs or individual circumstances. Before your first use of Mobile Banking, you should read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Conditions of use apply.
Internet connection is required to access St.George Mobile Banking app. Data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
* Subject to systems availability