Get rewarded just for using your card as normal. Earn 1 Amplify Point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases, uncapped.1 Earn points even faster by adding one other cardholder (16 years or older) at no extra cost.4
At $79, it’s the lowest annual card fee of our rewards cards.
Interest free on purchases when you pay the Closing Balance (or the Monthly Payment Balance with a balance transfer) on time.
To improve the likelihood your application is approved and in a timely manner, please read this section carefully before applying.
If you currently convert your Amplify Points to Velocity Points, rest assured we’re working closely with Velocity Frequent Flyer to minimise any disruption. You can find out more at our FAQ page.
^As at 7 April 2020, the contactless transaction limit has been temporarily increased from $100 to $200. This is a temporary increase that is progressively being rolled out and will be only available on certain St.George cards and payment terminals at certain retailers. Customers are encouraged to follow the prompts at each terminal to determine whether a PIN is required. This increase to the contactless limit is part of an industry-wide response to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.stgeorge.com.au.
2. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
4. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholders’ credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder. All Amplify Points remain the benefit of the primary cardholder.
5. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Amplify Points for frequent flyer points. The and the terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer program apply. A joining fee may apply. Availability of award flights may be limited. For more information on the Amplify Rewards program, visit amplify.stgeorge.com.au.
6. Amplify Travel is operated by Mastercard Travel Solutions Australia Pty Ltd. ABN 70 003 745 999. All offers are correct as per date stipulated in individual offer terms and conditions, and are subject to change and availability at any time without notice. Blackout dates may apply to the offers. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking. Prices quoted may be subject to surcharges of up to 2.5% if paying by a card product which will be calculated based upon the card product selected. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club. For validity dates, full itinerary details, conditions and all other enquiries visit call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
Read the before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.