For trips up to 6 months for you and your spouse, and/or dependent children, including medical expenses, unexpected cancellation and rental vehicle excess.2
On purchases with Qantas Frequent Flyer Program partners – once with your card and once with the program partner1.
To redeem for flights and upgrades with Qantas or one of 35 partner airlines, and more than 3,000 products, experiences and vouchers from the Qantas Store.5
Within 4 weeks of your birthday, receive an additional 10% of the points earned in the last 12 months.6
For up to 12 months on the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty, plus a price guarantee cover of up to $300 on eligible purchases in Australia. If you find it cheaper within 21 days, you can claim the difference.2
For an additional cardholder aged 16 or over at no extra cost, provided the account isn't a joint account.7 Additional card transactions are the responsibility of the primary account holder.
When you apply for a new Amplify Signature credit card and spend at least $6,000 on eligible purchases made with the card within 90 days of card approval.
When requested at card application. No balance transfer fee. The variable cash advance rate will apply after the promotional period.
To improve the likelihood your application is approved and in a timely manner, please read this section carefully before applying.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. This card is issued as a Visa card.
Before making a decision read the Terms and Conditions and consider if the product is right for you.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible.
This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
^As at 7 April 2020, the contactless transaction limit has been temporarily increased from $100 to $200. This is a temporary increase that is progressively being rolled out and will be only available on certain St.George cards and payment terminals at certain retailers. Customers are encouraged to follow the prompts at each terminal to determine whether a PIN is required. This increase to the contactless limit is part of an industry-wide response to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
*Amplify Signature Bonus Qantas Points Offer: The bonus Qantas Points promotion is available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Signature Amplify Qantas credit card between 1st October 2020 and 9th February 2021, and spend the minimum amount of $6,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Signature Amplify Qantas credit card within 90 days from card approval. Eligible purchases do not include interest, fees and charges, cash or ATM cash advances, cash equivalent transactions, gambling transactions, payments to the Australian Tax Office, government charges, BPAY or similar transactions (such as Post Billpay), refunds and balance transfers debited to the card account. Existing customers who currently hold an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met.
#Balance Transfer Promotion: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply and are approved for a new No Annual Fee, Amplify Signature or Amplify Platinum credit card between 1st October 2020 and 9th February 2021, and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your available credit) for the promotional period unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. A balance transfer fee of 1% will apply to balance(s) transferred to a new No Annual Card Fee or Amplify Platinum Amplify Qantas credit card. A balance transfer fee of 1.5% will apply to balance(s) transferred to a new Amplify Platinum Amplify Rewards credit card. The balance transfer fee will be charged to the card account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account. No balance transfer fees apply to Amplify Signature credit card. At the end of the promotional period, the applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any remaining unpaid transferred balance(s). We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). If your account has an interest free period for purchases, to be entitled to that interest free period, you need to pay off the 'Monthly Payment Balance' listed on your statement of account (not the full closing balance) by the relevant payment due date.
Note: Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas are separate rewards programs that each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via prioritypass.com/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via loungepass.stgeorge.com.au. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
2. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
3. Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations: As a St.George Amplify Signature cardholder earning Qantas Points, you are eligible for two Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations within each 12-month period of your anniversary registration date when you register your Amplify Signature credit card via loungepass.stgeorge.com.au and you have made a transaction of more than $1 within the last 12 months.
Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations are provided courtesy of St.George, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated International Business Lounges only (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Airport lounge). Not valid in International First Class lounges, Chairman's Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the expiry date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a Qantas (QF) or Jetstar (JQ, 3K, GK, BL) flight number. Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year and must not be resold. Qantas reserves the right to cancel invitations and disqualify future invitations that are in breach of this policy.
Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub. Access may not be available if the applicable lounge is full or near capacity, at the full discretion of lounge staff. Access and use of Qantas Club lounges is subject to Qantas Club terms and conditions.
5. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Qantas or Jetstar Any Seat Award. The points required for these seats are variable and are only valid when quoted. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charged by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem on Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Not all special promotional fares are available as Any Seat Awards.
6. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
7. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholders’ credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder. All Amplify Points remain the benefit of the primary cardholder.
Read the before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.