Amplify Signature Card
- 30,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify Points on a new card, when you spend $2500 within 90 days from card approval. Exclusions apply.#
- 0% p.a. for up to 6 months on purchases from card approval*.
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers, requested at card application1.
Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional period. Offers end 2nd May 2017.
- Reward yourself with our highest earn rate card, uncapped
- All the benefits of Amplify Platinum plus:
- Our highest points earn rate, uncapped
- A birthday bonus – 10% of points earned in past 12 months5
- Two complimentary airport lounge passes per year upon enrolment6
- And more…all for a competitive annual fee of $279, plus $0 in the first year^.
Existing St.George customers can also enjoy a $0 annual fee for the first year^ when you apply via this page by clicking on the St.George customers 'Apply now’ button and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. New cards only. Offer ends 2nd May 2017.
Need some help?
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.stgeorge.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
#Bonus points promotion: The bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $2500 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions. Existing St.George customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Amplify Points or Qantas Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks of the eligible spend criteria being met.
*The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases is available when you apply for a new St.George credit card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017. The introductory rate will be applied from card approval and expires 6 months after the date of card approval. At the end of this period the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account and any purchases that remain unpaid at that time will revert to the standard variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account.
^$0 annual fee in first year for Existing St.George customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing St.George customer that applies for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card by clicking on the St.George customers 'Apply now’ button on this page between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
1. The promotional balance transfer rates are available when you apply for a new St.George credit card between 21st February 2017 and 2nd May 2017 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after the end of the promotional period. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. St.George will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
2. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Signature Card as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify Points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.stgeorge.com.au.
3. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
4. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time St George has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
5. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
6. Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged on the Cardholders Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of visits determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm
7. To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Lounge invitations, you must register your details at stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. Two complimentary lounge invitations will be automatically sent to the account holder at the same date of the initial Qantas Lounge Pass registration following the account holder’s registration. Qantas club invitations are provided courtesy of St.George Bank, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international business lounges only. Not valid in international First Class Lounges, Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a QF or JQ flight number. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to your Card account mailing address within 4 weeks of your registration, provided you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your account remains open and that there has been a transaction of more than $1 within the last 12 months. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will not be issued to customers who do not first register via stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. If you do not use your invitations by the printed expiry date, you will need to complete the registration again to receive the two complimentary invitations.
8. Any offers through VISA Luxury Hotel Collection is valid at participating properties and Visa Signature cardholders in APCEMEA. Offer is only valid when you pay with a valid and eligible Visa card. Best Available Rate applicable. Not applicable on discounted rates or combined with other offer at time of enquiry/booking. One daily breakfast per person during stay. Exclude all applicable taxes, services, gratuities and charges, and must be a valid and eligible Visa card. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All reservations are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Visa and participating properties reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer. For updated list of participating properties, please visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com or call Visa Concierge for details.
9. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 324 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
10. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholder’s credit card account to any nominated person 16 or older provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
12. You must be a member of the relevant airline points or miles program to redeem Amplify Points for airline points or miles. To redeem, at least 3,000 Amplify Points are needed with additional increments in multiples of 500 Amplify Points at a time for airline points or miles. Award flights are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The terms and conditions of the relevant airline points or miles program apply.
13. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
14. Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Qantas or Jetstar Any Seat Award. The points required for these seats are variable and are only valid when quoted. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charged by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem on Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Not all special promotional fares are available as Any Seat Awards.
16. Visa Platinum/ Visa Signature Concierge (“Concierge”) is serviced by a third party supplier. By accessing or using the Concierge, or attempting to do so, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of usage.
17. Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.