- St.George Protection Plans provide a comprehensive range of life insurance solutions to protect you from the financial effects of injury, illness, permanent disability and death
- Flexible choices for a fully tailored insurance solution
- Provides peace of mind knowing you have plans in place to protect yourself and your loved ones
- Affordable wide-ranging insurance whether you are single, married, starting a family or retired
- Talk to a BT Adviser to tailor a suitable Protection Plans cover for your needs.
How to apply
The Insurer of St.George Protection Plans is Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157, AFSL Number 233728 (‘the Insurer’).
St.George Protection Plans is issued by the Insurer except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation which are issued by Westpac Securities Administration Limited ABN 77 000 049 472, AFSL Number 233731 (‘WSAL’) as trustee of the Westpac MasterTrust ABN 81 236 903 448. The Insurer and WSAL are wholly owned subsidiaries of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714, (‘the Bank’). BT Advisers are representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 233714 (Westpac). BT Advice is a division of Westpac. Neither the Bank, [St.George Bank (which is a Division of Westpac),] nor any member of the Westpac Group (other than the Insurer) guarantees the benefits payable in relation to St.George Protection Plans. St.George Protections Plans are not an investment in, deposit with, or other liability of the Bank.
This information has been prepared without taking into consideration your personal needs and financial circumstances. You should consider the appropriateness of this information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making a decision in relation to St.George Protection Plans, you should consider the St.George Protection Plans Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’) and consider whether the product is right for you. The PDS explains conditions, terms, limits and exclusions and is available from downloading it here, calling 1300 366 416 or by visiting a St.George Branch.
St.George Protection Plans are distributed by the Bank. The St.George Bank Privacy Statement is available here.