Continue your application
Tap retrieve application
Enter your details
Enter your email and application reference number
Complete your application (see below for what you’ll need)
Submit after checking and you’ll get a response in 60-seconds
Documentation needed for conditional approval
Having everything ready means we can assess your application faster, be sure to have everything in the list below:
- Current debts in your name (e.g. home loan, personal loans, other credit or store cards as well as instalment purchases such as zip pay)
- Proof of income. If your pay doesn’t already go into a St.George account, you’ll need to show at least one of the following:
- Two payslips from your main employer from the last two months
- A Government Authority statement from the last two months confirming your pension or allowance
- Rental income proof covering the last three months
- Self-employed? You’ll need to show you’ve been in business for at least 18 months, the last two months’ business bank statements and last year’s Notice of Assessment.
- All your regular monthly expenses (including phone bills, insurances etc.)
Already a St.George customer?
You’ll also need to:
- Sign into online banking to double-check your personal details (name, address etc) are up-to-date
- Apply as an existing customer in the application form
- We will have answered some of the basic questions such as personal details (name, address etc) on your application for you. Check that they’re correct.
Additional eligibility criteria or documentation may be required.
Any advice on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read the product disclaimer and documents and consider your individual circumstances before applying for a St.George Personal Loan. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Information correct as of 27 November 2023. Interest rates are subject to change.
^^To qualify for a lower personalised interest rate on a Secured Personal Loan applicant must meet all credit criteria and, the car offered as security must meet all criteria - be either new or if used, no older than 7 years at time of application, registered under the applicant’s name, has been made locally or imported by the manufacturer, has never been written off (even if it was repaired), has a paid, fully comprehensive insurance policy with St.George noted as the financier and is for personal use only