How to apply for sponsorship
Thank you for your interest in potential St.George Bank sponsorship. St.George Bank’s sponsorship budget is committed to projects well in advance and we are currently reviewing sponsorship proposals that fall within our next financial year (1st October 2023 - 30th September 2024).
We will be accepting sponsorship requests for consideration between June – August each year for support in the following year.
When reviewing sponsorship requests, St.George applies the same rigorous assessment criteria to all proposals received. This is to ascertain whether the opportunity complements our marketing strategy.
As a general rule, St.George does not support activities where we are not granted exclusivity (i.e. as the only financial institution).
Note: If your request is of a charitable or philanthropic nature focusing on children, please direct your query to the St.George Foundation.
Activities that St.George will not support include:
- Political parties
- Divisive social issues and events, e.g. beauty pageants
- Denominational religionsOrganisations that are in the business of gambling, alcohol or drugs, e.g. betting agencies or manufacturers of alcoholic beverages.
When submitting a request for sponsorship, please provide the following details as a minimum:
- A one-page executive summary
- The defined target audience for your event
- A detailed outline of project and/or activity plans
- Start and finish dates
- Implementation timeframes
- Location and venue lists
- Performance evaluation techniques
- Details and credentials of the sponsorship management team, including resumes
- Strategies to launch, publicise and promote the sponsorship
- Cost of sponsorship
Other things you could consider including, include:
- What is being offered to St.George?
- Will St.George be included in all advertising and promotion of the event?
- Ticket allocation (if applicable)
- Opportunity to present awards (if applicable)
- Opportunities to benefit our customers
- Business opportunities
- Details of other sponsors
Requests for partnerships can be sent to STGsponsorshiprequests@stgeorge.com.au.