EFTPOS 1 everyday benefits
Use on the go with our light-weight, portable and fully featured terminal. Connected cradle provides power while 3G provides high speed wireless portability.
Fast, easy payments
Accept purchases, offer cash out and issue refunds with immediate response with a contactless EFTPOS machine.
How much does it cost?
$24.75 a month machine rental + 1.2% flat rate
on all eftpos, Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay transactions1.
- No setup fee
- No charge for paper receipt rolls
- No fee for investigating transaction disputes (unless they are excessive2).
What you'll get
No lock-in contract
Enjoy all the benefits of our EFTPOS machines, with no commitment to worry about.
24/7 technical support for your EFTPOS 1 terminal, so you always have help available.
How to apply
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Our 1.2% flat transaction rate does not apply to American Express, Diners Club and JCB cards.
2. Fees may be charged for chargebacks that are deemed to be excessive by St.George. You will be notified in writing one month prior to the fee being charged.
3. Settlement must occur to a St.George transaction account. St.George same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. St.George same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a St.George issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a St.George business transaction account.
4. If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.