Freedom Business Account monthly account keeping fee waived for the first 12 months
while on a Simple Pricing Plan (saving you $120)4.
EFTPOS 1 everyday benefits
Use on the go with our light-weight, portable and fully featured terminal. Connected cradle provides power while 3G provides high speed wireless portability.
Fast, easy payments
Accept purchases, offer cash out and issue refunds with immediate response with a contactless EFTPOS machine.
Simple pricing plans
Enjoy no establishment fee (saving you $77)1 and no lock in contracts with flexible plans that let you change at any time.2
Choose your Pricing Plan
For monthly turnovers greater than $20,000 or for more than one terminal, please contact us for a detailed quote.
Additional fees and charges
- Excess fees of 1.5% applies to VISA, Mastercard®, and eftpos transactions over your included value.
- UnionPay International transactions are charged separately at 1.76%.
- American Express® transactions are charged as per their respective merchant agreements5.
- Other charges may apply, including $33 chargeback fee, $110 closure administration fee and up to $550 non-returned terminal fee. For more details on these other charges, please refer to your guide to merchant fees and charges brochure.
How to apply
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. The Establishment Fee will be waived for successful application for a new Merchant Facility with an EFTPOS 1 standalone terminal on a Simple Pricing Plans. Eligibility criteria apply for a Merchant Facility and Simple Pricing Plans. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
2. Changes to Simple Pricing Plans are effective from the following month. Cancellation fee applies when closing the facility.
3. Settlement must occur to a St.George transaction account. St.George same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. St.George same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a St.George issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a St.George business transaction account.
4. The Monthly Account Keeping Fee, currently $10 per month, for your Freedom Business account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Simple Pricing Plan. After the end of 12 month period, the standard Monthly Account Keeping Fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Freedom Business account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Simple Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Freedom Business account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Simple Pricing Plan, the standard Monthly Account Fee (applicable at that time) will apply for the account. We may withdraw or vary any benefit under this offer by providing you 30 days’ written (including electronic) notice. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
5. If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
^ To be eligible for the Simple Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a St.George business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Simple Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
* Included Value means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Plan Fee. If the Transaction Limit is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds the Included Value. Other card types are not included in the Simple Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.