Terminal passwords required for MOTO transactions over $100.
We’ve started auto-enabling an extra security feature on our EFTPOS 1 terminals. This feature will prompt you to enter your terminal password for Mail Order / Telephone Order (MOTO) or manual entry transactions over $100.
It’s important to remember no action is required to enable this security feature and the terminal password is the same as your refund password.
For more information, please refer to the FAQs.
Using your terminal
Learn how to make the most of your St.George terminal to make accepting payments easier.
- Set up your terminal at our training and support hub
- Read our guides and brochures
- Order stationery online including paper rolls
- Learn about the benefits of same day settlement
- Know what chargebacks are and how to deal with them
- Learn how to protect your business against fraud
- Support during a service interruption.
Understand the regulatory standards that impact how you receive payments.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Pte Ltd.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard Worldwide 1994-2010.