|Mobile PayWay||EFTPOS 1||Integrated EFTPOS 1i|
|Apply now||Make an enquiry|
Accept credit and debit card payments with your smartphone anywhere, anytime using our Mobile PayWay app and a secure card reader
Secure card reader connects to your smartphone or tablet (available on iPhone 4S or later and iPad running iOS 7 and above or Android™ version 5 or above) using Bluetooth®
A stand-alone machine for your counter that’s also portable so you can take it to the customer.
The EFTPOS 1 machine is light-weight and looks great on the counter, or out on the road. 3G capability so no phone line needed
Easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts saving you time at the checkout for you and your customers
No phone line required, and integrates with point of sale system via PC EFTPOS software with backup options
Market stalls, home business, trades person
Retail stores, shop fronts, restaurants, cafes
Chain stores, supermarkets, franchises
|Setup||Mobile for use on the go||
Countertop, around your business or on the go with wireless 3G portability
|Countertop or around your business|
Credit transaction fee: 2.4% of each transaction amount*
Debit transaction charge: $0.30 per transaction*
Card reader fee: $100 for each card reader*
Choose the Simple Pricing Plan^ that suits your business and experience the benefits
Fees are based on the volume and value of transactions per month and can vary for each business type
|Maximum limit||Maximum limit of $7,500 per month*||No transaction limit||No transaction limit|
|Compatible with Mastercard®, Visa and American Express1 cards|
Compatible with Union Pay
|24hr support (St.George Merchant Helpdesks)|
|Same day settlement to your linked St.George transaction account (where applicable, UPI settlements are paid next business day)2|
|Immediate approval / decline response|
|Apply now||Make an enquiry|
Need more help choosing a solution?
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
- Mobile PayWay Terms & Conditions
- EFTPOS 1 user guide
- EFTPOS Merchant Agreement Terms & Conditions
- PC EFTPOS accreditation list
1. If you want to accept American Express, you’ll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
2. Settlement must occur to a St.George transaction account. St.George same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. St.George same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a St.George issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a St.George business transaction account.
^ To be eligible for the Simple Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a St.George business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Simple Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
* Fees are GST inclusive. Additional fees apply; see our Mobile PayWay Terms & Conditions for more information.
Different pricing structures apply to VISA and Mastercard debit card, eftpos and UnionPay transactions.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and use of the mark by Westpac is under license.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Pte Ltd.
American Express is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.