Welcome to St.George Customer Securitisation.
Customer Securitisation sits within St.George Treasury and Capital Markets, itself a division of Institutional and Business Banking.
The Customer Securitisation team, leveraging off St.George’s extensive capital market and securitisation experience, provides tailored wholesale funding solutions to corporate and institutional customers. St.George has particular expertise in helping first-time issuers develop a securitisation capability. It is also able to provide support to customers with an existing issuance structure.
The team’s capabilities include providing:
- A range of Advisory Services
- Senior Debt Facilities relating to securitisable receivables
- Credit Research
- Balance Sheet Warehouse Facilities
- Securitisation Warehouse Facilities
- Structured Property Finance solutions
- Standby Liquidity Facility support for new and existing asset-backed commercial paper programmes, and
- Securitisation Programme management services.
Customer Securitisation is also experienced in arranging Structured Term Securities and works closely with the Institutional Debt Markets Sales team to ensure optimal distribution of such issues.
St.George sponsors the highly successful asset-backed commercial paper programme, Crusade CP No.1 Pty Limited. The programme is managed by the Customer Securitisation team and is the issuing vehicle for its receivables warehousing activities.
Current Short-term Ratings for Crusade CP No.1:
Standard & Poor’s: A-1
For more information, or to discuss your particular requirement, please email or contact one of the team members listed below.
If you are registered to access the Customer Securitisation reports, log in now.