Skip to main content Skip to accessibility page Skip to search input

How do I change my name with the bank?

To change your name, please visit a branch in person and bring along certified or original legal documents (for example, a Divorce Document or Marriage Certificate) issued by the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages.  

Please note: changing your name is not currently available online or over the phone.