Regular payments and scheduling transfers
What are regular payments and scheduling transfers?
Regular payments or recurring payments allow you to make repeat payments on a regular basis with your debit or credit card over daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
You can schedule a transfer up to 24 months in advance with your debit or credit card. View or update any future payments and transfers you have scheduled, in the St.George App or internet banking.
In the St.George App
- Tap on an Account of your choice
- Select between Accounts, Payees, PayID or Billers to schedule a payment
- Type in an Amount and tap the checkbox Set as a scheduled or recurring payment. Select the frequency and the date range. Tap on Continue
- Review your scheduled payment. Tap on Submit payment
On Internet Banking
- Click on Scheduled Payments on accounts summary screen
- Click on Add a new Scheduled Payment to create a new transfer
- Select options to:
- Transfer between your accounts
- Transfer funds within Australia
- Pay a bill via BPAY
- Pay my credit card
- Select an account to make your transfer. Enter an Amount with options to add Description and Reference to identify the transaction in your statement. Click on Schedule Later
- Select your choice of Scheduled Frequency from the dropdown box. Options to select a single date (for once only) or date range for regular payments. Click on Continue
- Review your scheduled payment and click Continue
Let’s get you up and running
Recurring or regular payments are an authority between you and a merchant, whereby the merchant deducts funds on a recurring basis from your credit card or Visa Debit card (where you’ve quoted your card number).
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.