DIY Super Saver
A competitive interest online investment account for Self Managed Super Funds.
- Access and manage your funds via Internet and Phone Banking through your eligible St.George working account 24/71
- Earn competitive interest on every dollar2
- Make savings simple by setting up a regular transfer from your eligible working account using scheduled payments within Internet banking
- No minimum monthly balance or deposit required, making it easy for you to start saving
- No monthly service fee2
- Access your funds via Branch if required.2
How to apply
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Transaction, Savings + Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions + General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. Subject to system availability.
2. DIY Super Saver has no monthly account service fee but other fees and charges apply, including for branch access. To hold a DIY Super Saver you must also hold an eligible St.George working account in the same account name(s) as your DIY Super Saver account. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible working account.
3. If you open a new DIY Super Saver account and you have not held a DIY Super Saver account before and you are a personal customer, you'll earn a fixed bonus rate on top of the standard variable DIY Super Saver rate. The standard variable DIY Super Saver rate may be changed at any time but the fixed bonus rate will not change while it applies during the Promotional Rate Period. The Promotional Rate Period is the first 4 months from the date your account is opened.