Two accounts, one statement. An everyday transaction and savings account, working together to help you get ahead. We wanted to make it easier for the savers among you to keep track of exactly what you’re saving and spending. So we thought it made sense to bring two accounts together on the one customised monthly statement.
- Earn a competitive rate of interest on SENSE Savings, and pay no account service fees when you deposit at least $2,000 a month into your SENSE Everyday account1
- Save faster with rounding purchases using Visa Debit Card5, FreedomCard and BPAY® are rounded up to the next dollar, with the ‘rounding amount’ automatically transferred into SENSE Savings2.
How to apply
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Transaction, Savings + Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions + General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1.A flat monthly service fee of $5 will apply to your SENSE Everyday account if you do not deposit at least $2000 before the last business day of the month. There is no monthly fee for your SENSE Savings account.
2.‘Purchases’ refers to those made in Australian dollars to a merchant in Australia. We also round withdrawals using your Visa Debit Card when you press the credit button at an ATM, withdraw from an Electronic Agency and through Bank@Post, and purchase overseas using your Maestro/Cirrus ATM card.
3.Subject to systems availability.
4.The breakdown of transactions is a guide only. It is not intended to be a substitute for your own budget or financial plan.
5.To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age.