- Choose from three levels of cover – Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft, Third Party Property Damage
- Take advantage of flexible payment options and pay monthly at no extra cost^
- Save up to 10% on comprehensive car insurance in the first year when you buy online+
As a comprehensive policy holder, you may also be entitled to a new replacement vehicle if your vehicle was purchased new by you and becomes a total loss within 2 years of original registration.
How to apply
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
* Up to maximum prize value of $50,000. Documentation must be provided to show proof of your loan or rent payments, as outlined under ‘Prize Restrictions’. For eligible policies which are purchased and current, between 12am AEDT on 10/07/2017 and 11.59pm AEDT on 31/08/2017. Winner will be drawn at random on 28/09/17 at 11am at Level 15, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW 2000. View full promotion terms and conditions. Authorised under trade promotion permits: ACT Permit No 17/01076 SA Permit No T17/1019, NSW Permit No LTPS/17/14827.
#Safety net of between 5% and 30% of your sum insured, depending on your type of cover.
St.George Motor Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). St.George Bank - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance as agent of Allianz, but does not guarantee the insurance. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 812 133.
#In these circumstances, a corresponding excess will apply if a claim is made for an accident when the relevant condition was not satisfied (e.g. an unnamed driver was driving the car where drivers are named on the policy).
+Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts or entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one discount on your premium, the discount is applied in a predetermined order. Discounts on premiums are applied before stamp duty (where applicable in your State or Territory) or before any other taxes and government charges are applied. Any online discounts offered are applied to the insurer’s standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year's premium only (unless stated otherwise). The Safe Driver discount is available for eligible drivers only. The online discount does not apply to Third Party, Fire & Theft and Third Party Property Damage policies.
^Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
**Or the insurer may choose to repair your car or pay you the reasonable cost of repairing your car.
- How you can access the personal information St.George holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by St.George and how St.George will deal with your complaint; and
- How St.George collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.