What type of Car Insurance are you looking for?
Why choose St.George Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708) (Allianz) is the insurer and issuer of this insurance. Allianz has entered into a distribution arrangement with Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141. Under this arrangement, St.George Motor Insurance is authorised to arrange for the issue of this insurance by Allianz as its agent, not yours. All other services provided by St.George Motor Insurance in relation to this insurance are not provided on behalf of Allianz. This means, if you purchase St.George Motor Insurance, and need to make a claim, Allianz are there for you – helping you get back on track again as soon as possible.
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
* Save up to 10% on Comprehensive Motor Insurance on your first year’s premium (excluding taxes and government charges) when you quote and buy a new policy online. This discount is not applied on renewal. Eligible drivers can also save with a Safe Driver Discount (SDD), based on the driving history of all drivers named on the policy. If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz will apply each of them in a predetermined order. This means the effect of applying any subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the combined effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means you will not see the full benefit of both discounts. Discounts may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods. Discounts do not apply to the premium for optional covers. If you would like more information, please refer to the and guide for further details.
1. Allianz may agree with you to use a repairer (other than the one you selected), or pay you reasonable repair costs. We will act reasonably in doing so.
2. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
3. Reduce your premium by listing your drivers. If you choose to reduce your premium by naming drivers on your policy, an unnamed driver will incur a $2,500 excess (this replaces the basic and all other excesses where applicable). Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, each of them are applied in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to the premium for optional covers.
St.George Motor Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). St.George - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance as agent of Allianz, but does not guarantee the insurance. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account.
Read the relevant , Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and the to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 812 133.
If you take out Motor Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of up to 12% of the premium (exclusive of GST).
A target market determination has been made for this product. Please visit https://www.stgeorge.com.au/tmd for the target market determination.
- How you can access the personal information St.George holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by St.George and how St.George will deal with your complaint; and
- How St.George collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© St.George - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.