Think all rewards programs are the same? Think again! With a St.George rewards credit card, you'll get the choice of two great programs. Find out what Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas could mean for you.
- What does the Amplify Rewards program offer?
- What about Amplify Qantas?
- Do both programs offer complimentary lounge passes?
One of the advantages of choosing Amplify Rewards is that you'll get the choice of using points for both shopping and travel.1
With Amplify Rewards, you can convert your Amplify Points for frequent flyer points or miles with a range of airlines, including Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines.2
Rewards points aren’t just about travel. With Amplify Rewards you can put Amplify Points you’ve earned towards a whole range of items, from vacuum cleaners to barbecues, and washing machines to golf clubs. You can also redeem Amplify Points as gift vouchers for some of Australia’s leading retailers, including Bunnings, Harvey Norman, David Jones and Myer.
If you're loyal to the Red 'Roo and want to earn rewards points you can use towards travel, Amplify Qantas could be right for you. Not only can you earn Qantas Points on eligible purchases, you’ll also earn bonus Qantas Points when you book flights with your Amplify card on qantas.com.au.3
Besides being able to use Qantas Points for flights and upgrades on Qantas flights, you can also use them to book on 35 partner airlines – including Cathay Pacific, British Airways and American Airlines.4
And just because you choose Amplify Qantas doesn't mean you're limited to using points towards travel – you can put Qantas Points towards more than 3,000 products, experiences and vouchers from the online Qantas store.5
Yes, they do – with an Amplify Signature card, you'll also get two complimentary lounge passes each year. If you've chosen Amplify Qantas, you'll get two complimentary Qantas Lounge passes each year. If you've opted instead for Amplify Rewards, you'll receive two complimentary Priority Pass lounge passes each year, which you can use in more than 600 VIP lounges and more than 275 cities across 100 countries.6
It's important to choose the rewards program that will best serve your interests and priorities, so you can make the most of every purchase.
If you'd like to transfer an existing card balance to a St.George Rewards card, see how much less you could pay with our balance transfer calculator. If you're ready to get started, hit the apply now button.
Find out how much you could save
Ready to get started with a rewards card?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Card as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify Points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.stgeorge.com.au.
2. You must be a member of the relevant airline points or miles program to redeem Amplify Points for airline points or miles. To redeem, at least 3,000 Amplify Points are needed with additional increments in multiples of 500 Amplify Points at a time for airline points or miles. Award flights are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The terms and conditions of the relevant airline points or miles program apply.
3. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time St.George has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
4. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
5. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking
6. Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
© St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714
Read the disclosure documents.