Think rewards cards are all about frequent flyer miles? Think again. Depending on the type of card, you might also find yourself eligible for a whole raft of valuable and complimentary travel extras that could really improve your next trip.
Our Amplify Platinum and Amplify Signature cards offer complimentary overseas travel insurance.1 That means provided you prepay at least $500 of your travel costs on your card, you’ll be covered for up to 3 months with an Amplify Platinum card, and up to 6 months with an Amplify Signature card. And if you’re travelling with your spouse or dependent children – and you've prepaid at least $500 of their travel costs as well – they'll also be covered. That’s a potential saving of several hundred dollars straight off. Learn more about complimentary Travel Insurance.
With an Amplify Signature card, you are able to choose between two great rewards programs – Amplify Rewards or Amplify Qantas. Depending on the rewards program you choose, you could take advantage of two complimentary lounge passes each year.
If you're a Qantas fan, you could opt for Amplify Qantas and enrol to receive two Qantas Club2 lounge invitations each year. Or if you choose Amplify Rewards (which gives you the option of redeeming points for a frequent flyer in a range of airlines), you'll receive two complimentary Priority Pass3 lounge passes each year. Find out more about St. George Amplify Rewards cards.
With an Amplify Signature card, you'll have access to the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection, which features some of the best hotels in the world.4 You'll also be eligible for a range of added extras, including:
- Best available rate guarantee
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival (when available)
- 3pm check-out (when available) at more than 900 luxury hotels
- Free in-room Internet
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- VIP guest status
- US$25 food or beverage voucher.
Exclusive to Amplify Signature cardholders, the Concierge Service5 lets you explore and book experiences online, including hard-to-get tickets, last-minute reservations and more. Find out more.
If you have an Amplify Signature card, you'll get access to a range of exclusive travel offers and packages.
The Amplify Signature Travel Service6 is just a phone call away, with a team of experienced travel consultants to help you arrange the holiday of a lifetime.
If you want to learn more about taking advantage of the full range of benefits, look through what you could gain on the Amplify Rewards site. And if you're ready to get started, find the right card for you by comparing benefits and features.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. Eligibility criteria applies. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 851 324 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
2. To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Lounge invitations, you must register your details at stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. Two complimentary lounge invitations will be automatically sent to the account holder at the same date of the initial Qantas Lounge Pass registration following the account holder's registration. Qantas club invitations are provided courtesy of St.George Bank, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international business lounges only. Not valid in international First Class Lounges, Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a QF or JQ flight number. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to your Card account mailing address within 4 weeks of your registration, provided you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your account remains open and that there has been a transaction of more than $1 within the last 12 months. The two Qantas Club Lounge invitations will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will not be issued to customers who do not first register via stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. If you do not use your invitations by the printed expiry date, you will need to complete the registration again to receive the two complimentary invitations.
3. Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to stgeorge.com.au/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged on the Cardholders Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of visits determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm
4. Any offers through VISA Luxury Hotel Collection is valid at participating properties and Visa Signature cardholders in APCEMEA. Offer is only valid when you pay with a valid and eligible Visa card. Best Available Rate applicable. Not applicable on discounted rates or combined with other offer at time of enquiry/booking. One daily breakfast per person during stay. Exclude all applicable taxes, services, gratuities and charges, and must be a valid and eligible Visa card. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All reservations are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Visa and participating properties reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer. For updated list of participating properties, please visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com or call Visa Concierge for details.
5. Concierge Services are provided by a third party supplier. For further details including terms and conditions visit www.stgeorge.tenconcierge.com.
6. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
© St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714
Read the disclosure documents