Personal Accident and Sickness cover
Personal Accident and Sickness cover is no longer available for purchase to new and existing customers.
For existing customers who have Personal Accident and Sickness cover, the terms of your current coverage will continue to provide you with the Personal Accident and Sickness insurance for the remainder of your current policy term. The Personal Accident and Sickness insurance cover will be removed at the time of the renewal of your insurance policy.
There may be other insurance options available to suit your requirements; please refer to the Insurance Council of Australia for a list of alternative providers.
- Choose the coverage for your business needs
- Insure your business against a wide range of events
- Claim online or over the phone.
How to apply
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). St.George - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance.
If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 812 133.
A target market determination has been made for this product. Please call 1800 812 133 for the target market determination.
- How you can access the personal information St.George holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by St.George and how St.George will deal with your complaint; and
- How St.George collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© St.George Bank - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714