We have created a selection of videos to help you familiarise yourself with how to use Internet & Mobile Banking.
Skip the security questions as you’re already logged in6.
Think you've misplaced your card? Temporarily lock your card for 15 days while you look for it7.
Pay8 with your eligible* Samsung smartphone using Visa® payWave or Mastercard® PayPass™.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated
This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and so you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before acting on it.
1. Cardless cash: Cardless Cash limit of 3 cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA accounts and Mobile Banking apps. Learn more about Cardless Cash.
2. Card Pin: Manage your card PIN online feature is available for Personal credit or debit cards issued with a valid date from 1st August 2016 (8/16), with the exception of the Freedom Card, which can be used to manage your PIN online with any issue date.
3. Tax: Any tax related information we provide should be used as a guide only. We recommend that you seek independent professional legal and tax advice about your specific circumstances.
4. Track: This tool provides general information and is intended to be a guide only and not intended to be relied on.
5. Notifications: Alerts or notifications may not reach your mobile device due to the requirements or limitations of the communications network or system, outages or due to factors beyond our control. Alerts services may without notice to you be suspended or terminated
6. Contact us: Standard call or data charges apply.
7. Card Lock: Card lock will temporarily stop all future card transactions on a Visa debit or personal credit card for 15 days, unless you reactivate or cancel your card earlier. This mean all scheduled or recurring payments using your card details will be stopped, but any direct debits on a linked bank account will continue as usual.
8. Tap and Pay: Tap & Pay is available on compatible Samsung phones including Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, S5, S4 and Note 3 (149005 model) Samsung and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Available for eligible St.George credit and debit cards. Read the terms and conditions at stgeorge.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.