Compare business accounts, or read more about each account below.
Our most popular everyday transaction bank account with the flexibility and freedom your business needs.
Complete everyday transaction bank account ideal for businesses that do lots of transactions each month
Make the most of your business funds with full access should you need it with our business savings account.
Freedom Business Account monthly account keeping fee waived for the first 12 months when you take out an EFTPOS 1 terminal and stay on a Simple Pricing Plan (currently saving you $120)*. Standard fee applies after this time.
Terms & conditions, fees & charges apply.
|Freedom Business Account||Business Cheque Account Plus|
|Monthly account keeping fee||$10 each month||$20 each month3|
|Monthly fee-free transaction allowance||30 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)||70 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)|
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditions and consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print it. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
Conditions and fees apply.
1. Electronic transactions are Internet and Phone Banking deposits, withdrawals and transfers, Direct Debits and Credits, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne/Westpac ATM withdrawals in Australia, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne ATM deposits and mini transaction history and EFTPOS withdrawals and Business Visa Debit Card transactions. Internet and Phone Banking and Business Banking Online are subject to systems availability, daily transaction limits apply.
2. Other fees and charges may apply, including for branch access. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible St.George everyday account.
3. Following lodgement of the minimum balance requirement, the rate is guaranteed for the term of the investment, subject to terms and conditions (e.g. returns may be reduced if an amount is withdrawn before maturity).
4. This fee does not apply if you have a Commercial Overdraft or Business Maximiser Overdraft facility. Please see the Business Lending and Finance Facilities Fees and Charges for specific services and loan accounts booklet for the monthly account keeping fee/loan administration fee that will apply to your facility. All credit applications are subject to St.George’s normal lending criteria.
* The Monthly Account Keeping Fee, currently $10 per month, for your Freedom Business account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Simple Pricing Plan. After the end of 12 month period, the standard Monthly Account Keeping Fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Freedom Business account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Simple Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Freedom Business account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Simple Pricing Plan, the standard Monthly Account Fee (applicable at that time) will apply for the account. We may withdraw or vary any benefit under this offer by providing you 30 days’ written (including electronic) notice. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time. Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.