Business bank accounts
Choose the account that matches your banking needs
Mostly electronic transactions, with the occasional in-branch need:
For $0 per month (12 month intro offer)^:
- $0 monthly account-keeping fees for the first 12 months, when you open a new freedom business account (reverts to $10 thereafter)^
- Unlimited electronic transactions1
- 30 in-branch transactions
- Business Visa Debit card
- Pay for 1 month of MYOB Business, get 12 bonus months*
ID and documents required
You can open these accounts online. But if you're a new customer and the account has two or more signatories, you’ll need to visit a branch for an ID and document check.
Not for profit organisation:
Society Cheque Account
Holding funds on behalf of clients:
Statutory Trust Account
Fixed interest savings:
Get support for your business
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditions and consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print it. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
Conditions and fees apply.
^ Open a new Freedom Business Account plan between 3rd Oct 2023 and 31st July 2024 to have monthly account-keeping fees waived for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12-month period, the standard monthly account-keeping fee (currently $10) will apply. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply to the Freedom Business Account plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time.
1. Electronic transactions are Internet and Phone Banking deposits, withdrawals and transfers, Direct Debits and Credits, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne/Westpac ATM withdrawals in Australia, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne ATM deposits and mini transaction history and EFTPOS withdrawals and Business Visa Debit Card transactions. Internet and Phone Banking and Business Banking Online are subject to systems availability, daily transaction limits apply.
2. Other fees and charges may apply, including for branch access. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible St.George everyday account.