Business bank accounts
Not sure which business account you need?
Compare business accounts, or read more about each account below.
Open a Freedom Business Account by 7 December 2018 and you could get $100 cashback*.
To qualify for the cashback to your account you must complete the following transactions:
- Deposit $500 into your Freedom Business Account within 30 days of opening
- Make 2 Visa debit card purchases within 30 days of account opening.
*Conditions apply. Offer for a limited time only.
Ideal for starting a new business
Special offer: Open a Freedom Business account and you could get $100 cashback.*
- Unlimited fee-free electronic transactions1
- 30 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)
- Business Visa Debit card at no extra cost
- $10 monthly account keeping fee will be applicable.
For businesses with high transactional needs
Complete everyday transaction bank account ideal for businesses that do lots of transactions each month
- Unlimited fee-free electronic transactions1
- 70 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)
- Instant access and earn interest on business funds
- $20 monthly account keeping fee.
Access your savings when you need them
Make the most of your business funds with full access should you need it with our business savings account.
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- 24/7 access via Internet and Phone Banking to a linked eligible St.George everyday account1
- No minimum monthly balance or deposit required
- No monthly account keeping fee on this account.2
More for your business
Business bank accounts FAQs
|Freedom Business Account||Business Cheque Account Plus|
|Monthly account keeping fee||$10 each month||$20 each month3|
|Monthly fee-free transaction allowance||30 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)||70 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)|
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditions and consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print it. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
Conditions and fees apply.
* To be eligible for this offer, customers need to open a Freedom Business Account between 5 November 2018 and 7 December 2018 (inclusive) (“Offer Period”), deposit $500 into the account and complete a minimum of two Visa Debit Card Transactions, both within 30 days of opening the account (“Eligibility Period”). Eligible customers will receive $100 deposited into their account within 60 days of the end of the Eligibility Period. (“Offer”). The Offer is limited to one $100 deposit per eligible customer, unless in the case of opening a joint account one of the joint account holders becomes an eligible customer for a separate Freedom Business Account opened during the Offer Period, no $100 deposit will be paid to any of the joint accounts holders in respect of the relevant joint account. The Offer excludes customers who opened a Freedom Business account with BankSA, St.George Bank or Bank of Melbourne any time before and including 4 November 2018. The Offer is not available with any other offer. The Offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time. St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. Electronic transactions are Internet and Phone Banking deposits, withdrawals and transfers, Direct Debits and Credits, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne/Westpac ATM withdrawals in Australia, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne ATM deposits and mini transaction history and EFTPOS withdrawals and Business Visa Debit Card transactions. Internet and Phone Banking and Business Banking Online are subject to systems availability, daily transaction limits apply.
2. Other fees and charges may apply, including for branch access. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible St.George everyday account.
3. This fee does not apply if you have a Commercial Overdraft or Business Maximiser Overdraft facility. Please see the Business Lending and Finance Facilities Fees and Charges for specific services and loan accounts booklet for the monthly account keeping fee/loan administration fee that will apply to your facility. All credit applications are subject to St.George’s normal lending criteria.