Compare our business credit cards, including their interest rates and fees, so that you choose the product that is right for you.
Our credit cards
|Apply now||Apply now|
|Fees and rates|
|Annual card fee||
$89Current offer: $0 for the first year^
|$55 per card|
|Standard purchase rate (variable)||
19.49% p.a.Current offer: 0% p.a. interest on purchases for up to 12 months from card approval*
|Cash advance rate (variable)||
|Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1|
|Minimum credit limit||$1,000||$1,000|
|Additional cards3||Up to 3||Up to 9|
|Liability||Personal||Joint and several|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Unauthorised Transaction Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Business Inconvenience Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Transit Accident Insurance2|
|Choice of reward programs, Amplify Rewards4 or Amplify Qantas5|
|Uncapped points earn|
|Double points on international spend|
|Points on government payments|
|Worldwide ATM & point of sale acceptance where Visa is accepted|
|Emergency card replacement|
|Optional linking to a St.George bank account|
|Apply now||Apply now|
A business credit card acts in much the same way as a personal credit card, but has greater advantages for business owners:
- Better cash flow management when you use your business credit card, supporting you during the peaks and troughs of your business cycle
- Separate your business and personal expenses, with additional expense management reports available
- BusinessVantage lets you control employee spending by setting individual credit limits per card
- Greater peace of mind with complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance.
Other benefits, depending on which St.George, business credit card you choose, include:
- Rewards programs, including Amplify Qantas or Amplify Rewards
- Complimentary insurance on Amplify Business cards includes cover for transit accident and business inconvenience.
- A choice of 2 liability structures to suit your business - personal vs. joint and several liability.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (effective 1 October 2017)
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- BusinessVantage Credit Card Conditions of Use (for claims prior to 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Credit Card Conditions of Use (effective 1 October 2017)
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
^ Special offer: $0 annual card fee for the first year: The first year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new St.George Amplify Business credit card between 1st November 2016 and 28th August 2018. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual card fee.
* Special offer: 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months: The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months applies from card approval when you apply for a new St.George Business Amplify credit card before 28th August 2018. After 12 months, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory rate on purchases is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the special purchase rate and annual card fee waiver offers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
1. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date each month.
2. AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions and BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions or BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use.
3. An additional card can be issued on the credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder for Amplify Business or the principals for the BusinessVantage.
4. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.stgeorge.com.au.
5. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time St.George Bank has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.