Business low rate credit card
- 9.99% p.a. (variable) interest rate on purchases (new cards only)
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
- Greater expense visibility
Competitive interest rates
9.99% p.a. (variable) purchase rate (new cards only).
17.15% p.a. (variable) cash advance rate.
Complimentary insurance against fraudulent use and unauthorised transactions1.
Easier expense reporting
Comprehensive statements to help monitor and manage your expenses and optional consolidated summaries by department and division.
24/7 Internet banking access to manage your account (subject to systems availability).
Business credit limit
Minimum Business credit limit on the credit card facility is $1,000. You can have up to 9 additional cards for the card facility.
Full Visa service
24 hour Visa Emergency Assistance Centre available.
Register for GoBiz for business tools and tips and special offers.
Speed and convenience – no need to sign or enter PIN for everyday purchases under $100 at participating merchants, who accept contactless transactions.
Rates and Fees
Are you eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have an Australian residential address to apply
- You must use the card predominantly for business expenditure
How to apply
Other ways to apply
You can also apply over the phone or in branch.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
1. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 133 800 or download the BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use.