Business rewards credit card
Apply online now and receive an immediate response
Amplify Business features
Simplified tax reporting
Export expenses directly into MYOB and BAS or download as an Excel file to make analysis of business transactions easy.
Earn uncapped points on business purchases including double points on international spending.
Choose between two rewards programs
Redeem Amplify Points2 for:
Rewards from a wide range of categories including appliances, gift cards, charitable donations, entertainment expenses and more
Domestic and international flights on a variety of major airlines, as well as accommodation, holiday packages and car hire through Amplify Travel3
Airline points or miles through Virgin Australia's Velocity program, Malaysia Airlines' Enrich program and Singapore Airlines' KrisFlyer program.
Redeem Qantas Points for:
Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines
Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Award flights
Flight Upgrade Awards on eligible Qantas flights when available
Over 3,000 products, experiences and vouchers from the online Qantas Store.
Points earned per $1
|Overseas purchases||2 Amplify Points||1 Qantas Points|
|Australian purchases||1 Amplify Point||0.5 Qantas Points|
|Government payments||0.5 Amplify Point||0.25 Qantas Points|
Rates and Fees
How to apply
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
# Depending on your choice of rewards program, you can earn Amplify Points or Qantas Points on your eligible purchases.
The respective promotions are not availble in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
^Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion Amplify Business: The first-year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify Business credit card. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12-month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
2. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards.
3. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time St.George Bank has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.