At St.George, your security is our top priority. We are committed to providing you up to date security information and advice about online threats and hoax emails.
As a preventive security measure, we strongly recommend you download and install Trusteer Rapport free of charge on all computers used to access Business Banking Online as soon as possible.
Here is your step-by-step installation guide stgeorge.com.au/trusteer for more information and step-by-step installation guide.
3 ways to help stay safe online
1. Be secure
- Download Trusteer Rapport on all devices. Help safeguard your business online by downloading on any computer that you use for Business Banking Online.
- Use a SecurID® token. Your registered token will add an extra layer of protection by generating a one-time-password used to authorise certain transactions and features.
2. Keep safe
- Enable two users to authorise payments. Multiple authorised users to approve payments can help reduce the risk of foreign payments being paid.
- Keep your information safe. Set user restrictions on your staff members' computer and encrypt your databases. Talk to your IT professional for more information on regular backup procedures.
- Keep your wits about you. Be on the look out for business scams. Always verbally confirm emails claiming to be from a supplier or someone within your company, before performing any account changes or urgent payment requests.
3. Report it
If you believe your security has been compromised, or notice a transaction you did not make, contact us immediately on 1300 554 004.