No Annual Fee Card
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers, requested at card application1.
- 0% p.a. for up to 6 months on purchases from card approval*.
Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional periods. Offers end 1st May 2017.
- No annual fee for the life of your card
- Credit limits starting from $500
- The flexibility of a credit card without the burden of an annual fee
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases.
Need some help?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.stgeorge.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
1. The promotional balance transfer rates are available when you apply for a new St.George credit card between 21st February 2017 and 1st May 2017 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after the end of the promotional period. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. St.George will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
2. Three additional cards can be issued on the primary cardholder's credit card account to any nominated person 16 or older provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
*The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases is available when you apply for a new St.George credit card between 21st February 2017 and 1st May 2017. The introductory rate will be applied from card approval and expires 6 months after the date of card approval. At the end of this period the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account and any purchases that remain unpaid at that time will revert to the standard variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account.