Low rate credit cards
- 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers, requested at card application2.
- $0 first year annual card fee for new cards.1
- The card for great value
- Low variable purchase rate – just 13.24% p.a. 21.49% p.a. variable on cash advances)
- $55 annual card fee.
Offers end 20th September 2017.
- 0% p.a. for 20 months on balance transfers, requested at card application2.
- Our lowest interest rate on purchases, with premium extras
- Variable purchase rate - 12.74% p.a.
- A range of complimentary insurance covers – including overseas travel insurance and extended warranty on purchases3
- Visa Platinum Concierge Service4
- $99 annual card fee.
Offers end 20th September 2017.
Need some help?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.stgeorge.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
1. $0 first year annual card fee promotion: The first year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Vertigo or Amplify credit card via www.stgeorge.com.au between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter.
2. The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new St.George Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum or No Annual Fee credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. The applicable variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid at the end of the promotional period. St.George will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
3. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 13 33 30 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
4. Visa Platinum/ Visa Signature Concierge (“Concierge”) is serviced by a third party supplier. By accessing or using the Concierge, or attempting to do so, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of usage.