Monthly pricing plans
How does the Simple Pricing Plan work?
The fee covers:
- Monthly terminal fees
- Visa®, Mastercard® and eftpos transactions up to an agreed monthly limit (if you exceed the transactions limit, you’ll need to pay additional turnover fees).
Other fees may be charged for:
- American Express®, JCB and Union Pay transaction
- Dispute investigations ($33 per chargeback)
- Lost/damaged terminal fees (max. $550 per EFTPOS machine).
It all depends on your usage and circumstances1.
To be eligible for the Simple Pricing Plan, you must hold and settle your takings into a St.George business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility.
Here’s a guide to some of the costs you can expect to pay:
1. Choose a plan based on your likely monthly turnover2
|Monthly plan fee
(eftpos, Visa & Mastercard)
- Plans include Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions only
- Plans can be changed at any time with no lock-in contracts4
- Customised plans are available for higher turnovers. Request a call back.
2. Additional turnover and card fees
- 1.5% fee if you exceed the transaction limit of your Simple Pricing Plan
- Additional fees for American Express, JCB and Union Pay transactions.
3. Additional EFTPOS machines
Simple Pricing Plans include one EFTPOS machine in one location. Please request a call back for details of additional machine costs.
How to apply
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
* 'Included value' means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month on your Simple Pricing Plan. If this included value is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds this included value. Other card types are not included in the Simple Pricing Plans (American Express, JCB and UnionPay cards) and are subject to separate pricing.
1. Find out more about other fees here: Your guide to merchant fees and charges.
2. To be eligible for the St.George Simple Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a St.George business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Simple Pricing Plan.
3. Changes to Simple Pricing Plan must be requested at least two Business Days before the end of the month. Requests received after this time may not take effect until the month following the requested month. Business Day means any day when St.George is open for business in any State or Territory of Australia.
UnionPay is a trademark of UnionPay International Co. Ltd.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.