We have created a new donations feature to make it easier for customers to support any future national disaster relief, by being able to donate directly via the St.George Mobile Banking app, rather than having to visit a branch.
At other times, when there is no disaster relief occurring, there is an option of donating to the St.George Foundation.
About the St.George Foundation
St.George Foundation provides financial grants to Australian charities which support children experiencing disadvantage.
Your donation, no matter how big or small, will make a difference to the Australian children’s charities that St.George Foundation supports.
100% of your donation goes directly towards improving the lives of children in Australia as St.George Bank covers all of the St.George Foundation's administration costs. Learn more
How it works
1. Open St.George Mobile Banking and logon
2. Tap on the 'Services' icon located at the bottom right hand of the screen
3. Tap on 'Make a Donation' under the My Payments section
4. Choose an amount you’d like to donate or select 'Other' to enter a different amount, then select 'Continue'
5. Review your donation details and select 'Donate' to complete or 'Change' to modify
6. An email with the donation details will be sent to the email address you have registered.
Who can use it?
The Donations feature is available to St.George Mobile Banking customers who have an eligible and funded personal transaction account.1
Download our apps
1Donations are only available on eligible personal transaction accounts if the account is active and is not subject to an account block/restriction.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
© St.George - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714