Skip to main content Skip to accessibility page Skip to search input

Am I eligible?

  • Home and Contents Insurance is for home owners, tenants and owners of weekender/holiday homes in Australia.

Note: Landlords whose property is casually let or on a long-term lease should instead apply for Landlord Building and Contents Insurance.


Important information

You can access our FSG (PDF 236kb) and the Home and Contents Insurance PDS (prepared 11 August 2015) (PDF 1mb) for Home and Contents Insurance online.

In addition, you can request a paper copy of the FSG and PDS by calling 13 33 30 between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday, AEST.

By continuing, you:

  • agree that you can access our FSG and the PDS for Home and Contents Insurance online and been given the opportunity to read, save and print the FSG and PDS; and
  • agree to the terms and conditions for Home and Contents Insurance set out in the PDS.