Flexible landlord insurance options to protect your investment property.
Save 10% off your annual premium for the first year when you apply online and enter the promotional code COVER.
- Protect your investment with Landlord Insurance tailored specifically for property investors
- Choose from two levels of cover for Building and/or Contents to cover a wide range of insured events such as storm, fire, theft and flood
- Add optional Landlord Extras to protect against malicious damage or theft by tenants or loss of rent
- Fast and efficient claims assistance, 24/7.
How to apply
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
* Up to maximum prize value of $50,000. Documentation must be provided to show proof of your loan or rent payments, as outlined under ‘Prize Restrictions’. For eligible policies which are purchased and current, between 12am AEDT on 10/07/2017 and 11.59pm AEDT on 31/08/2017. Winner will be drawn at random on 28/09/17 at 11am at Level 15, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW 2000. View full promotion terms and conditions. Authorised under trade promotion permits: ACT Permit No 17/01076 SA Permit No T17/1019, NSW Permit No LTPS/17/14827.
# Safety net of between 5% and 30% of your sum insured, depending on your type of cover.
Landlord Insurance is issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). St.George – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you.
Product Disclosure Statements (PDS)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to policies initially issued on or after 26 October 2015 or current policies last renewed on or after the 08 August 2016)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) (applicable to current policies last renewed before 28 December 2015)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) and Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to current policies last renewed on or after 28 December 2015).
Financial Services Guide (FSG)
Key Facts Sheets (KFS)