Featured low rate card
Lower your costs, get back to you
Low variable purchase rate and low annual card fee.
- 0% p.a. for 20 months on balance transfers when requested at card application1.
Featured rewards card
Our most rewarding card
Our highest uncapped earn rate, birthday bonus of 10% of points earned in the past 12 months2, and two complimentary airport lounge passes each year3.
- Earn up to 90,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify points
60,000 bonus points in the first year when you spend $3,000 on a new card within 90 days of card approval, plus 30,000 bonus points in the second year when you pay the annual card fee.
Terms and conditions, exclusions apply*
Featured no annual fee card
A card for just in case
No annual fee for the life of your card and up to 55 days interest free on purchases.
0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers, requested at card application1.
- No annual card fee for the life of your card.
Conditions and fees apply. Credit criteria apply to all credit products
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
*Bonus points promotion: The bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus points depend on your choice of Rewards Program. 60,000 bonus Qantas Points or Amplify Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the spend criteria being met. An additional 30,000 bonus Qantas Points or Amplify Points will be credited to your points balance within 6 weeks of: (1) the anniversary of your first eligible purchase transaction and (2) payment of your annual credit card fee. Existing St.George customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.stgeorge.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
1. The promotional balance transfer rates are available when you apply for a new St.George credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after the end of the promotional period. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. St.George will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
2.$0 first year annual card fee promotion: The first year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Vertigo or Amplify credit card via www.stgeorge.com.au between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you.