Featured low rate card
Lower your costs, get back to you
Low variable purchase rate and low annual card fee.
- 0% p.a. for 24 months on balance transfers requested at card application. 2% balance transfer fee applies. Variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.#
Featured rewards card
Our most rewarding card
Our highest uncapped earn rate, birthday bonus of 10% of points earned in the past 12 months2, and two complimentary airport lounge passes each year3.
- Earn up to 90,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify points - 60,000 points when you spend $3,000 on a new card within 90 days of card approval, plus 30,000 points after 12 months. Exclusions apply.*
Featured no annual fee card
A card for just in case
No annual fee for the life of your card and up to 55 days interest free on purchases.
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers requested at card application. 2% balance transfer fee applies. Variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.#
Conditions and fees apply. Credit criteria apply to all credit products
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (effective 1 October 2017)
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
#Balance Transfer promotion:
Available when you apply for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, No Annual Fee or Amplify credit card during 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017 and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period. Activating your card triggers the processing of the balance transfer. The applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any unpaid balance transfer amount remaining at the end of the promotional period. We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
A balance transfer fee of 2% of the transferred balance(s) will be charged to the account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account.
Switches, upgrades, or customers accessing employee benefits are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
*Bonus points promotion:
Available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature card between 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017 you will receive:
1. 60,000 points when you spend a minimum of $3,000 within 90 days of card approval on eligible purchases. Points will be credited to your account within 12 weeks of eligible spend criteria being met; and
2. 30,000 points to be credited to your account within 6 weeks of your 12 month anniversary.
Eligible purchases do not include BPAY, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. Existing St. George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you.