0% P.A. for 18 Months
Vertigo Platinum Card
0% p.a for 18 months on balance transfers#
Plus, no balance transfer fee. Requested at card application, the variable cash advance rate will apply after the promotional period.
$49 annual card fee for the first year.
Our lowest variable interest rate on purchases
Overseas Travel insurance
On trips up to 6 months which may include your spouse and/or dependent children, including medical expenses, unexpected cancellation and rental vehicle excess when you satisfy the eligibility criteria.1
Purchase security insurance
Up to 4 months complimentary cover against theft, loss or accidental damage on selected personal goods purchased using the card1
Complimentary extended warranty insurance on purchases for up to 12 months on the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty1
Rates and fees
- $49 annual card fee for the first year. $99 thereafter*
- 12.99% p.a. low variable interest rate on purchases
- 21.49% p.a. variable cash advance rate
- Balance transfer from up to 3 cards issued by banks other than Bank of Melbourne, St.George and BankSA
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. This card is issued as a Visa card.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
#Balance transfer promotion: Available when you apply and are approved for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, No Annual Fee, Amplify Signature and Amplify Platinum credit card between 23rd May 2019 and 2nd October 2019, and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. A balance transfer fee of 1% for No Annual Fee credit card of the transferred balance(s) will be charged to the account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account. No balance transfer fees apply to Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, Amplify Platinum and Amplify Signature credit cards. At the end of the promotional period, the applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any outstanding transferred balance(s). We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
*Discounted First Year Fee: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply for a new Vertigo Platinum or Amplify Signature credit card between 23rd May 2019 and 2nd October 2019. The first annual card fee at the reduced rate will be debited from your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee, will be debited annually thereafter. Credit criteria, fees and charges apply.
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
Visa Platinum/Concierge (“Concierge”) is serviced by a third party supplier. By accessing or using the Concierge, or attempting to do so, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of usage.
© 2019 St.George - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.