What type of insurance do you need for your home?
Cover for both your home and personal belongings, should an unexpected event cause loss or damage to your property. Home & Contents Insurance covers the cost of rebuilding or repairing your home along with repair or new for old replacement of your personal belongings.
Your landlord is responsible for your four walls, but what about your personal belongings? Renters Contents Insurance gives you peace of mind that if an unexpected event were to happen, which causes loss or damage to your contents, you have the help you need to get back on your feet.
Why St.George Insurance?
Home Insurance Calculators
Details on the benefits paid for your building sum insured are available in the PDS. Calculators on our website are intended as a guide only.^
Home Building Insurance Calculator^
Estimate the cost to rebuild your house with the Home Building Insurance Calculator.
Home Contents Insurance Calculator^
Estimate the replacement value of your home contents with the Home Contents Insurance Calculator.
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
3. Instalment premiums If you choose to pay your premium by instalments you do not pay us any more than if you pay your premium in one lump sum annually. The premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Note: Your financial institution may apply transaction fees to instalment payments.
5. Policy holders need to ensure their personal details on their policy match with their St.George accounts. Only primary policyholders can see policies alongside their other St.George accounts.
Product Disclosure Statements (PDS)
For the standard terms, conditions and exclusions about our Home & Landlord Insurance, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and any supplementary PDS (if applicable). To see some of the events covered and not covered, please refer to our Key Fact Sheets (KFS).
Home and Contents Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). St.George - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 (the Bank) arranges the insurance under a distribution agreement with Allianz Insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement. For more information call 13 33 30.
If you take out Home and Contents Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of up to 12% of the premium (exclusive of GST).
A target market determination has been made for this product. Please visit https://www.stgeorge.com.au/tmd for the target market determination.
- How you can access the personal information St.George holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by St.George and how St.George will deal with your complaint; and
- How St.George collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.