Handy savings tools for kids
Calculators, tools and other stuff to help you manage your money.
- Regular Savings - Calculate how much you can save when you set money aside regularly.
- Planned Savings - Calculate how much savings you need to set aside to reach your goal within a specific timeframe.
- Savings Simulator - Calculate and graph your future savings including interest earned.
Activity sheets to help you manage your money
- Savings Goal Tracker - Stay focused on achieving your savings goal with this fun Savings Goal Tracker where you can be reminded of what you are saving for and watch your progress.
- Kids’ Pocket Money Job Sheet - Use this to track your jobs and how much pocket money you will earn.
- Kids Budget Planner - Even with small amounts, learning to think about your income and expenses is the first step to successful money management
Other useful information
- Banking words for kids - A glossary of regularly used banking terminology, in language school children can understand.
- Six simple money lessons - Read six key lessons about money.