Handy savings tools for kids
Calculators, tools and other stuff to help you manage your money.
- Regular Savings - Calculate how much you can save when you set money aside regularly.
- Planned Savings - Calculate how much savings you need to set aside to reach your goal within a specific timeframe.
- Savings Simulator - Calculate and graph your future savings including interest earned.
Activity sheets to help you manage your money
- Savings Goal Tracker - Stay focused on achieving your savings goal with this fun Savings Goal Tracker where you can be reminded of what you are saving for and watch your progress.
- Kids’ Pocket Money Job Sheet - Use this to track your jobs and how much pocket money you will earn.
- Kids Budget Planner - Even with small amounts, learning to think about your income and expenses is the first step to successful money management
- Coin Counting Worksheet - Is your Happy Dragon Moneybox full? If you're ready to count your money and deposit it into your account, use this worksheet to calculate the total amount of your savings. Or complete the form online to use the automated currency calculator.
Other useful information
- Banking words for kids - A glossary of regularly used banking terminology, in language school children can understand.
- Six simple money lessons - Read six key lessons about money.