St.George Indigenous and Remote Banking
At St.George, we are committed to helping the Indigenous sector prosper and grow.
We’ve built a strong Indigenous banking capability with specialists who understand that helping Indigenous Australians and business to thrive requires respect for culture and community.
What we can offer you for banking
- Extensive Knowledge of Indigenous Business and banking in regional and remote areas
- Financial Literacy offerings through Davidson Institute.
Here is a checklist for identification documents.
We have accounts with low or no fees to suit your needs. You can see more about them here.
Information on accounts:
- St.George Complete Freedom Account (High School students)
- St.George Complete Freedom Account (Young Adults and Students)
- St.George Concession Account
- St.George Retirement Access Account
- St.George Complete Freedom Account
- St.George Incentive Saver
- St.George Maxi Saver
Things I need to know
How can I tell you what I think or get in touch if something goes wrong with my keycard or my account?
- Find your nearest branch
- Call 13 33 30