Upgrade my credit card FAQs
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Rewards & Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions
- New simplified Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Amplify Terms and Conditions will take effect from 2nd November 2020. See notice of changes for more details.
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. On credit purchases only, where account balance (including any balance transfer amount) is paid in full by the due date each month. Interest on cash advances is calculated from the date the transaction is debited into your account.
2. The earning of Amplify Points are earned on eligible purchases through the use of an Amplify Card and is subject to the Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals. You are not entitled to amplify points in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.stgeorge.com.au.
3. The earning of Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases through the use of an Amplify Card is subject to the Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and any withdrawals. You are not entitled to Qantas Points in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but St.George has arranged for this to be waived for a limited time, for new Amplify cardholders who aren’t already members who choose to link their Amplify Card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
4. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 2227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.